The 'Romance' Package is $550* (midweek weddings $475) for weddings held on the Gold Coast, including Mt Tamborine. All other areas POA. First responders: paramedics, police, fire officers, defence force personnel receive a 10% discount:
- all legally prepared paperwork before, during and after the marriage ceremony to cover all the legal vested obligations as an authorised Marriage Celebrant & Justice of the Peace (Qual)
- professionally delivered personalised ceremony reflecting you
- a ceremony specifically written and tailored telling your unique story, including a choice of vows, poetry & readings
- travel expenses, if the ceremony is held on the Gold Coast, excluding South Stradbroke Island
- invoices, agreements, receipts, as well as a pricing & refund policy given for all transactions
- keepsake copy of your wedding vows
- phone contact on the day of the wedding prior to the ceremony
Liz's clothing to reflect the importance of the day complimenting the bridal party.
* Please note, this package does not include a rehearsal which is $50 extra limited to half an hour if held on site or at no charge in my home office, a letter for Immigration purposes as extra charges apply for your 'registered' marriage certificate issued from the Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages. However, I do organise your certificate for you online so it's literally a click and pay situation along with a change of name checklist provided.
Additional Services Offered:
* Master of Ceremonies for your wedding reception or other function as Liz is an accomplished and experienced MC at $250 per hour OR $200 per hour (minimum 3 hours) if you've booked Liz as your celebrant
* Transport option of a black 1956 Thunderbird convertible, enquire for pricing. Driver included so only seats one.
* Specifically tailored accommodation packages can be provided for your honeymoon at Couran Cove Island Resort, please ask for more details and availability, as block out dates do apply
* If a letter is required for the Department of Immigration and Border Protection or other Government agency, there will be an additional fee of $100
Please note, pricing for all packages are current if the non-refundable booking fee of $200 has been paid prior to 31st December 2020, otherwise they may be subject to change. Bookings cannot be guaranteed until the booking fee has been paid securing your date & time just for you and applies to all packages.