- all legally prepared paperwork, before, during and after the marriage ceremony to cover all the legal vested obligations as an authorised Marriage Celebrant & Justice of the Peace (Qual)
- a ceremony specifically written and tailored for you including a range of vows, the asking, poetry & readings with as much or as little input from you
- a personalised ceremony professionally delivered with warmth and authenticity
- Liz's clothing to reflect the importance of the day complimenting the bridal party
- all travel expenses, if the ceremony is held on the Gold Coast, excluding South Stradbroke Island
- use of a fully portable & cordless microphone with amplifier speaker system integrated for iPod/phone compatibility, if required. Please note if an iPod/phone is to be used, the couple are to nominate a guest responsible for the music during the ceremony. All music must be from an original CD or downloaded (not livestreamed as it never works) from a legitimate source for copyright
- information on quality wedding vendors gleaned from over 17 years in the wedding industry
- choice of calligraphy or laser printing on your 'Couples Certificate' presented to you on the day
- phone contact on the day of the wedding prior to the ceremony
- paperwork supplied for the application of any permits as required by Gold Coast Council Council or Scenic Rim Council
- use of a signing table, white satin cloth & overlay and signing pen, if required
- a keepsake copy of your wedding ceremony
- change of name checklist
* If a rehearsal is requested, an extra charge of $50 applies to the 'Kiss Me Quick', 'Romance' & 'Indulgence' Packages, is subject to availability and limited to half an hour. A run through at no charge is available to you in my home office or my local park.
Additional Services Offered:
* Transport option of a black 1956 Thunderbird convertible, enquire for pricing. Driver included so only seats one.
* Specifically tailored accommodation packages can be provided for your honeymoon at Couran Cove Island Resort, please ask for more details and availability, as block out dates do apply
* If a letter is required for the Department of Immigration and Border Protection or other Government agency, there will be an additional fee of $100
Please note, pricing for all packages are current if the non-refundable booking fee of $200 has been paid prior to 31st December 2021, otherwise they may be subject to change. Bookings cannot be guaranteed until the booking fee has been paid securing your date & time just for you and applies to all packages.