My 'Decadence' Package is $1,100* (midweek weddings $950) and includes the following for weddings held on the Gold Coast, including Mt Tamborine and the Gold Coast hinterland. For weddings held in other locations such as northern NSW, Brisbane, interstate, sunrise, midnight or New Years' Eve weddings, POA.
First responders: paramedics, police, fire officers, defence force personnel receive a 10% discount
- my guarantee to have only one (1) wedding booked for peace of mind and flexibility for a stress-free day
- my guarantee to be at the chosen venue at least half an hour prior to the agreed commencement
- unlimited meetings and contact with you
- all legally prepared paperwork, before, during and after the marriage to cover all the legal vested obligations as an authorised Marriage Celebrant and Justice of the Peace (Qual)
- a ceremony specifically written and tailored to your requirements, including a full range of vows, the asking (your 'I do's'), poetry & readings with as much or as little input from you
- a personalised ceremony professionally delivered with warmth and authenticity telling your story
- Liz's clothing to reflect the importance of the day complimenting the bridal party
- all travel expenses, if the ceremony is held on the Gold Coast, including Mt Tamborine & South Stradbroke Island
- pricing and refund policy, invoices, agreements & receipts given for all transactions
- use prior to, during and immediately following the ceremony of a fully portable & cordless microphone with an amplifier speaker system with an integrated iPod/phone compatibility, if required. A 'roadie' will be provided to be responsible for the music during your ceremony. All music provided must be downloaded from a legitimate source for copyright
- a signing table with a white or coloured tablecloth with overlay & choice of signing pen, if required
- information on other quality wedding vendors gleaned from over 16 years in the wedding industry
- your choice of calligraphy or laser printing on your 'Couples Certificate' presented to you
- a wedding rehearsal up to one hour, if required and subject to availability
- phone contact with both parties on the day of the wedding prior to the ceremony taking place
- application and payment of any permits as required by Gold Coast or Scenic Rim Councils (excluding Broadwater Parklands & Gold Coast Regional Botanical Gardens, Rosser Park, Benowa)
- a range of appreciation certificates to choose from for presentation to parents, grandparents or others, if required
- use of two (2) large white Bali flags for the ceremony
- a keepsake copy of your entire wedding ceremony
- change of name checklist
Liz has full insurances for public & products liability, professional indemnity & Copyright Licensing, however, your own insurance cover may need to be considered, so please refer to your chosen venue or local Council.
Liz is the past Vice Chair of the Coalition of Celebrant Associations (CoCA), the peak representative body with the Attorney-General's Department in Canberra
- Former Vice President of the Alliance of Celebrants Queensland Inc. (ACQ)
- holds a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment training aspiring celebrants and colleagues in their OPD - a full-time authorised marriage celebrant since 2004 with a wealth of experience and knowledge - a preferred celebrant at many premier wedding venues on the Gold Coast & in Brisbane
Additional Services Offered:
* Master of Ceremonies for your wedding reception or other function as Liz is an accomplished and experienced MC at $250 per hour OR $200 per hour (minimum 3 hours) if you've booked Liz as your celebrant
* Transport option of a black 1956 Thunderbird convertible, enquire for pricing. Driver included so only seats one.
* Specifically tailored accommodation packages can be provided for your honeymoon at Couran Cove Island Resort, please ask for more details and availability, as block out dates do apply
* If a letter is required for the Department of Immigration and Border Protection or other Government agency, there will be an additional fee of $100Please note, pricing for all packages are current if the non refundable booking fee of $200 has been paid prior to 31st December 2020, otherwise they may be subject to change. Bookings cannot be guaranteed until the booking fee has been paid securing your date & time just for you and applies to all packages.